Digital Teacher Portfolio Creation
Duration: 2-day workshop, 2 hours per day.
Ideal for: New teachers, Pre-service teachers, and In-service teachers looking for promotions or a job change.
Overview : To succeed in the 21st century, it is important for teachers to have a strong and updated digital presence. Digital portfolios are an excellent tool to stand out from the rest of the crowd while applying for jobs, internships, or fellowships. A teacher’s digital portfolio acts as a reflection tool as well as a way to showcase their work in a digital, easy-to-access format. It helps a potential employer understand your philosophy, skills, goals, and accomplishments as a teaching candidate.
What you will learn :
On completing this 2-day workshop you will be able to:
1. Recognize the importance of having a strong digital portfolio
2. Utilize web tools to create a digital portfolio
3. Describe your learning and work in a concise and effective manner
4. Articulate your teaching philosophy, education and professional experience eloquently
5. Link your digital portfolio to your social media accounts and resume
Registration fee : Rs. 1500/-