We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR Intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks. The HR Intern’s responsibilities include updating volunteer and intern absence records, filing HR documents starting background checks on shortlisted candidates, and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies.
● Updating volunteer and intern databases by inputting new candidate contact information and agreement details.
● Screening potential resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill the foundation’s job and internship vacancies.
● Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
● Posting job/internship/volunteer advertisements to boards and social media platforms.
● Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
● Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
● Assisting in the planning of company events.
● Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
● Coordinating new hire orientations.
● Responding to candidate inquiries regarding volunteer/ intern policies, benefits, and other HR-related matters.
● Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or pursuing a degree in Human Resource Management or related field
● Proven experience working in a non-profit environment.
● Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
● The ability to work as part of a team.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent administrative skills.
● Effective communication skills.
● A flexible schedule
● A certificate and a letter of recommendation at successful completion of the internship.
How to Apply:
Email complete applications at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Human Resources Intern.” Complete applications must include a resume and a cover letter as an attachment.